Drop-line overdraft (DOD) or Loan Against property Overdraft (LAP- OD) allows you to overdraw your current account up to a defined limit. Dropline Overdraft is an effective way to get a credit line where, you pay interest only for the utilized amount. The sanction limit reduced monthly or annually with an equal amount throughout the sanction period.
It gives borrower a flexibility to deposit the funds into the account any time to reduce the loan outstanding. It also allow you to withdraw money whenever you need without exceeding the sanctioned limit. Interest is calculated on daily basis and based on the utilization and is payable at the end of each month. Overdraft against Property is a hybrid product of a combination of Term Loan and Overdraft facility against property. This product is useful for professionals, Sole Proprietors, Proprietorship Firms, Partnership Firms or a Private Limited Company.
Who Can Apply
- Self Employed Individuals
- Non individuals like Partnership Firms, Private Ltd. Co and Limited Company engaged Into the business of manufacturing, trading or services
- Minimum 3 years of vintage in the current business and overall 5 years of business experience
- Business should profitable for the last 2 years.
- Annual Income of rs 1.5 lacs as per the latest ITR